100% Made in the U.S.A.
We are proud to introduce a line of flag kits that are Made in the U.S.A. The All-American Series was created to deliver superior flagpoles to the public using the quality, craftsmanship and expertise of American manufacturing. Each step in the process was carefully reviewed to ensure a superior quality product.
- Steel poles are made with a wall thickness that guarantees durability: 18 gauge for the In-Ground Pole Kits and 28 gauge for the 2-Piece Pole Sets.
- All poles are powder coated tough: a dry electrostatically charged paint that forms an extremely tough and durable coating that resists cracking, peeling, marring and corrosion.
- The ball, aluminum truck, and cleat are vacuum metalized: this process gives a superior high gloss, long lasting color retention and the durability to withstand an outdoor environment.
- The 3-inch ball topper is made of solid hardwood: vastly superior to the traditional balls normally used in other flagpole sets.
- The 2-position brackets used in the 2-piece pole sets are made from recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE): tested 25% stronger than nylon and abs brackets commonly used in the market.